Channel Sales Manager - APAC
Title: Channel Sales Manager - APAC
Remuneration: Excellent Package
Reporting To: VP International Sales
Location: Depends on right candidate
Reference Code: CSMA12
As a Channel Sales Manager for APAC you will be responsible for expanding and cultivating existing relations with our partners as well as identifying new partners in the Asia-Pacific channel market. This is a quota carrying position. You will drive sales by building relationships and networks in your market. The role will mainly be developing new partners with an element of up selling existing customers jointly with our local partners. As a Channel Sales Manager you will be in charge of implementing our channel sales targets and strategies. Acting as a strategic contact, you will support our partners in all relevant aspects.
There will be unlimited heights to how far the role will go and how much money can be made from the success in sales, the candidate will have the freedom to attack the whole market and push for sales on various levels.
- Have access to top portfolio of enterprise software partners in APAC
- Track record of selling large (over €500k) software licensing deals through partners in the last 3 years and the ability to carry quota for a large territory
- Articulate the technical and business proposition that our technology offers
- Flexibility to complete extensive travel
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with partners
- Highly motivated individual with high remuneration expectations
- Demonstrate highest levels of integrity towards customers and possess strong corporate ethics
- 3+ years of demonstrable successful track record of handling partners in enterprise software sales
- Experience selling enterprise application integration software or middleware software
- Proven quality rolodex
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Excellent presentation skills at C-executive level
- Must be comfortable demonstrating a high degree of independence, yet be able to work closely with technical support team during the sales cycle
- National and international travel
This is a significant appointment with a leading technology company and an opportunity to make a mark for yourself, not only within the business but within the industry.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vordel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.