Channel Sales Manager - APAC
Title: Director/Sr. Manager of Demand Generation
Remuneration: Excellent Package
Reporting To: VP Marketing
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Reference Code: MODG12
Vordel is a fast growing vendor of API Server technology. Vordel's products enable enterprises to deliver APIs (Application Programming Interface) to cloud, mobile, and partners. The Vordel API Server is an enterprise-ready, unified API platform to manage, deliver and secure APIs. Global enterprises rely on the Vordel API Server to deploy mission-critical APIs and extend existing IT infrastructure to keep up with the rapid change in mobile and cloud computing technologies. Vordel has global enterprise customers including banking, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media, pharmaceutical, telecoms, utility and government organizations. Vordel is a venture-backed company that has been profitable for 3 years and is growing rapidly.
Vordel is seeking a director or senior manager of demand generation who will define and oversee Vordel's demand generation activities and process. The job scope includes developing of strategy, plan, and budget for demand generation. This manager will also execute the plan and use Marketo to automate demand generation activities.
This position is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Develop demand generation strategy, plan, and budget
- Execute on all demand generation activities
- Implement demand generation process
- Oversee demand generation automation using Marketo
- Monitor and report on lead pipeline
- Work with field sales and inside sales on qualification process
- Work with product marketing and product management to develop collaterals for demand generation purposes
- Work with in-house on-line marketing team to ensure consistent demand generation execution
- Work with partners and customer on joint demand generation activities
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time
- At least 2 years experience in a demand / lead generation role
- At least 4 years experience in a marketing role
- Expert level familiarity with Marketo, certification is desirable
- Expert level familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with SEO, SEO, and social media marketing disciplines
- Strong project management and budget management skills
- Detailed oriented and highly analytical
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on experience with SEO and SEM
- Middleware / SOA / integration software experience highly desirable
- Enterprise software product experience
- Skilled in writing marketing material
- Fluent in any European languages, primarily French, German or Spanish
This is a significant appointment with a leading technology company and an opportunity to make a mark for yourself, not only within the business but within the industry.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vordel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.