|Follow Us on:
Principal Requirement Analyst I
Title: Principal Requirement Analyst I
Remuneration: Excellent Package
Reporting To: VP Engineering
Reference Code: PPA13
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference then send your CV to email@example.com
- Product Management is responsible for setting the strategic direction, multi-release roadmap and supported use cases of the product driven by the business objectives. This RA/TPM role will primarily focus on supporting the development of the release, working closely with PM and Engineering to ensure the accuracy of the product development.
- Work with PM to groom and prioritize the product backlog. The RA/TPM will expand on the technical requirements and use cases of the current release as required for R&D to implement backlog requirements. This will include writing User Stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Works very closely with developers, technical leads and quality assurance as the Product Manager proxy, through all phases of development (analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment) to ensure an high level of understanding of the requirements and use cases. Participates in all Agile development meetings as the "Product Owner".
- Support pre-sales and PSO by answering technical, feature/function "how to" questions and determining if product enhancements are required by understanding the detailed scenario to be implement.
- Interact with customers - primarily those customers who are hands-on users of the product. Most customer interaction will be via email and telephone conferences, though occasional travel to customers sites may be required.
- Work with the Support to classify customer issues as bugs and enhancements, prioritize them in the backlog, and expanded on functional requirements & use case so Engineering can address.
- The RA/TPM will own the Cookbooks which represent the common usage scenarios. The RA/TPM will work with Engineering to create and update the Cookbooks, and drive product enhancements based on these scenarios.
- The RA/TPM will be a technical role. The RA/TPM must be able to become deeply technically proficient in all the capabilities of the product and how to use them. They must be able to interact at the same technical level with pre-sales, PSO, customer hands-on users, and the Engineering and Support teams.
- The RA/TPM will be based in Dublin alongside the Engineering team as the RA/TPM will work most closely with the Engineering team on a daily basis.
Vordel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.