|Follow Us on:
Professional Services Consulting Architect
Title: Professional Services Consulting Architect
Remuneration: Excellent Package
Location: North America: Boston, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago
Reference Code: PSCA12
Vordel Professional Services is currently seeking to fill the position of Consulting Architect. This individual will act as a customer and developer facing technical expert who advises business leaders, developers and architects on how to design, develop and deploy world-class Web APIs. Although this is a consulting technical position, the candidate should be able to demonstrate a history of working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to define requirements, plan projects and ultimately deliver superb technical solutions.
- Architect API solutions with clients, based on best practices.
- Work with other team members and lead project deployments.
- Author white papers, articles and other content on API best practices.
- Articulate and provide presentations and deliverables to clients.
- Collect and articulate API-specific feature requests to Vordel Development.
- Work with Vordel Support to resolve customer specific requests and issues.
- Minimum three years of client interaction and technical implementation experience,with the ability to rapidly generate client trust and confidence.
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or related discipline - or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience architecting and implementing integration solutions around key technologies.
- Experience with Unix, Linux and Microsoft Operating Systems; Redhat, Unbuntu, Solaris,Oracle Enterprise Linux.
- Assets would be experience with .Net, Sharepoint, C#.
- Basic understanding of Networking and Routing concepts; Reverse Proxy, Load Balancing, TCP/IP, DNS.
- Security Vunerabilities; OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of Security Authentication and Authorization; Certificates SSL/PKI ,SAML,OAM,RBAC,ABAC, STS, LDAP/Active Directory.
- Knowledge of APIs, REST, JSON, OAuth, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards and cryptography.
- Experience with: API business models; leading Web APIs (Facebook, Google, Twitter); RESTful interactions; HATEOAS; HTTP; HTTPs; JSON; WADL; Oauth, API Management.
- Experience with virtualized environments (VMware Server, VMware ESX/vSphere) and Cloud-based images (Amazon AMI).
- Database Knowledge and usage; Oracle, MySql, DB2, Sybase, MSQL
- Ability to Travel.
- US Government Security Clearance or Clearable status is an asset.
- B.S. Computer Science or Engineering
This is a significant appointment with a leading technology company and an opportunity to make a mark for yourself, not only within the business but within the industry.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference then send your CV to email@example.com
Vordel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.