Senior Sales Executive
Title: Senior Sales Executive
Remuneration: Excellent Package
Reporting To: VP International Sales
Reference Code: SSE12
The successful sales candidate will be required to demonstrate a solid track record of selling enterprise software solutions into Fortune 500 companies and similarly large organizations globally.
You will be passionate, a 'machine for making money', full of energy, highly driven and hungry for success and massive financial gain.
There will be unlimited heights to how far the role will go and how much money can be made from achieving success in this sales role, the candidate will have the freedom to attack the whole market and push for sales on various levels.
- Have access to a C-level network of executives at Global 1000 companies
- Track record of selling large (over €500k) software licensing deals in the last 3 years and ability to carry quota for a large territory
- Articulate the technical and business proposition that our technology offers to end users
- Ability to map customers' requirements to Vordel's solutions and work closely with Vordel Senior Architects
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with customers
- Highly motivated individual with high remuneration expectations
- Demonstrate highest levels of integrity towards customers and possess strong corporate ethics
This is a significant appointment with a leading technology company and an opportunity to make a mark for yourself, not only within the business but within the industry.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference then send your CV to email@example.com
- 3+ years of demonstrable successful track record of direct enterprise software sales to blue chip accounts
- Experience selling enterprise application integration software or middleware software
- Proven quality rolodex
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Excellent presentation skills at C level
- Must be comfortable demonstrating a high degree of independence, yet be able to work closely with technical support team during the sales cycle
- National and international travel
Vordel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.