Senior Sales Executives – EMEA, APAC
Title: Snr. Sales Executive
Remuneration: Excellent Package
Reporting To: VP International Sales
Reference Code: SSEE11
Vordel is seeking high achievers with a proven record in selling enterprise software solutions into Fortune 500 companies and similarly large organizations globally. The successful candidates will have an in-depth understanding of enterprise architectures and most likely will have had previous experience of selling middleware infrastructure, or enterprise application integration products such as Oracle Fusion, IBM Websphere or SAP Netweaver PI. A strong technical ability, coupled with outstanding sales track record in the last 3 to 5 years are important criteria. In return, Vordel offers you the opportunity to achieve substantial earnings with a fast growing company in an expanding technology sector.
- Have access to a C-level network of executives at Global 1000 companies.
- Track record of selling large (over €500k) software licensing deals in the last 3 years and ability to carry quota for a large territory.
- Articulate the technical and business proposition that our technology offers to end users.
- Ability to map customers’ requirements to Vordel’s solutions and work closely with Vordel Senior Architects.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with customers.
- Highly motivated individual with high remuneration expectations.
- Demonstrate highest levels of integrity towards customers and possess strong corporate ethics.
- 3+ years of demonstrable successful track record of direct enterprise software sales to blue chip accounts.
- Experience selling enterprise application integration software or middleware software.
- Track record of exceeding quota.
- Excellent presentation skills at C level.
- Must be comfortable demonstrating a high degree of independence, yet be able to work closely with technical support team during the sales cycle.
- Possess a third level honors degree .
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vordel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.