Vordel and aurionPro SENA Present on Real-World Deployment Patterns Using OAuth for Cloud and Mobile Security in the Enterprise
In this webinar, API and security experts from Vordel and aurionPro SENA will discuss enterprise deployment patterns for OAuth.
Boston, MA - October 24, 2012
- Vordel the API Server provider that connects business, mobile and cloud, today announced it will host a free webinar on Thursday 8th November at 8AM PST/11AM EST/ 4PM GMT/5PM CET. In this webinar, API and security experts from Vordel and aurionPro SENA will discuss enterprise deployment patterns for OAuth. It will also discuss case studies of OAuth implementations in the financial services, healthcare and technology industries and explain how to leverage Vordel API Server to quickly deploy OAuth as part of a Cloud and Mobile security strategy.
Register for the Webinar here
Today, OAuth has become the de-facto standard for securing cloud and mobile APIs, yet most of the published OAuth use cases available relate to social media and consumer centric scenarios. However, implementing OAuth for B2B use cases is by no means a straight forward exercise and very little has been documented about how to use OAuth with legacy security protocols or existing enterprise IT infrastructures. This webinar will focus on the implementation of OAuth for business-to-business usage and will also examine best practices for using OAuth with legacy security protocols and existing enterprise IT infrastructures.
- Review of the OAuth 2.0 standard
- Survey of the most common enterprise deployment patterns for OAuth
- Several case studies documenting OAuth implementations in the financial services, healthcare and technology industries
- Information on how to leverage the API Server technology to deploy OAuth quickly
- Naseer Mohammad, Practice Lead, Identity Management aurionPro SENA
- Josh Bregman, Chief Solution Architect, Vordel
The Vordel API Server: Unlike other offerings in the market, the Vordel API Server is an enterprise-ready, unified platform to manage, deliver and secure APIs. It provides enterprises with the power to deploy APIs to cloud and mobile channels, via a unified platform which ensures security and high performance. With Vordel, enterprises can reap the benefits of APIs by driving revenue growth through these new channels while leveraging their existing IT architecture.
Vordel's products enable enterprises to deliver APIs to cloud, mobile, and partners. The Vordel API Server is an enterprise-ready, unified API platform to manage, deliver and secure APIs. Global enterprises rely on the Vordel API Server to deploy mission-critical APIs and extend existing IT infrastructure to keep up with the rapid change in mobile and cloud computing technologies. Vordel has global enterprise customers including banking, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media, pharmaceutical, telecoms, utility and government organizations.
To learn more and obtain a free evaluation of Vordel's products, go to: www.vordel.com and follow us on twitter and our Blogs
About aurionPro SENA
aurionPro SENA, a division of aurionPro Solutions, is an expert-level consulting firm and a Gold level member in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). The company has successfully driven hundreds of security, Identity and Access Management, Portal, Content Management, and SOA projects over the past 12 years. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, and with offices in Virginia, Texas, California, England, Australia and India, aurionPro SENA is honored to have received the Oracle North America Titan Award or Honorable Mention five out of the last five years. For more information, visit www.aurionprosena.com.
Anne Marie McCallion, ReturnPR
+ 353 86 834 9329
Hugh Carroll, Vordel
+353 1 234 2500